Being an KDE project for Falkon just doesn't ensure it to be too bloat, and honestly Falkon just need a few Plasma deps. An OSM (OpenStreetMap) editor named Marble, also has 2 channels, one is Plasma-independent and another one is Plasma-integrated. I'm happy editing my OSM buses instructions using Marble-Qt (Plasma-independent channel), https://parabola.nu/packages/marble-qt. Running Plasma with Openbox is also recommended to you, and you would also like to run smaller Qt-written apps instead of own ones from KDE. Just like,
QTerminal instead of K0ns01e,
Trojita instead of KMai1,
JuffEd instead of Kate or Kwrite,
PCManFM-Qt instead of Dolphin,
finally Falkon instead of old-school KDE browsers,
and Marble-Qt instead of Plasma-integrated orginal Marble. :)