Amazing, really. You seem to already have experience in being a host?
Very smooth and natural flow of conversation between you two.

You can become a better version of the linux action show... without the bullshit content. I would watch it and cheer for it.

I know this is a controversial topic, but did you ever consider uploading to youtube? It's not a very freedom-loving platform, but in order to make people aware of freedom issues, I think it would be very beneficial to upload it anyway.

Good it example: I myself become conscious about freedom in software when I found a video of RMS on youtube.