Thank you,
I understand it is not a full desktop environment but I am maybe thinking about if I need really a full DE because as first things I am trying to learn the basics and maybe I will use it for learning to program.

I have been looking for info about it and it seems you can configure it to add programs to its menu, and I am thinking I would like to have a minimal number of icons or items on screen, so perhaps I could use this openbox thing. I understand I could open every program (even the “image viewer” or “file browser”, as Magic Banana commented) from terminal, yes?