> I didn't know about the netboot discs and that they still
> had 32-bit support.

Understandable. I had to specifically look for them. The Ubuntu website
doesn't go out of its way to advertise that they support more
architectures than amd64.

> All that I knew was that flavors of Ubuntu (such as
> Lubuntu, Xubuntu) officially announced that they've dropped 32-bit
> support

Lubuntu and Xubuntu use the same repository and packages as Ubuntu. The
only difference is the default desktop environment. You can turn any
Ubuntu system in Xubuntu by installing XFCE and removing the previous
desktop environment (although the cleanest way is to start with a
netboot), even if there is no 32-bit ISO of Xubuntu. Trisquel isn't
affected either, as long as as Ubuntu still has 32-bit packages.

> and that got me worrying that the same fate could've had happened
> to Trisquel GNU/Linux

Even if Ubuntu does drop 32-bit support, Trisquel doesn't necessarily
have to do the same, and it doesn't seem like the issue will even arise
for at least the next version or two of Trisquel.