> On an unrelated note, I wonder whatever happened to Supertramp...

I noticed a lot of our frequent commenters became less active once it became in vogue around here this summer to attack posters over their perceived lack of free software orthodoxy in every aspect of their lives, and to attack non-native English speaking posters over their lack of perfect written English. This used to be a very jovial, collegial place to hang out. Now you have to watch your every utterance or the wrath of the vicious posters will rain down on your head mercilessly. There's a thread right now on Purism phones that perfectly illustrates this process in action. Supertramp has a very advanced sense of humor, which is not really tolerated here these days by a wide range of people.