> Marble seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Great, I'm glad it's working for you.

> I would like to pay you back for your help but I'm an only an old
> unprosperous IT student who is struggling to get out of digital
> illiteracy with the burden of little time and a flat learning curve.

I started out not knowing any of this stuff either.  I'm still learning,
but after a few years, I now know enough that I can help other people
who are where I was back then.  In a few years, you will too.  For now,
just keep learning, and keep asking for help when you need it.  That's
what this forum is for.