Off-Topic

I finished my first digital work. There would be room for improvement but I satisfied. Would you mind sharing it? Thank you very much. 100%free...hand, and scale-free. Would I be able to compete? I am going to give this work CC0. So you can put this on your desktop and I can always watch you from your desktop. I do not still understand well about license. While I was drawing, I understood a little bit of why some Cézanne's works look like a picture. The left ear of mine in this work is equal to Cézanne's white holes, in my opinion. I mean, when we see something, we are not focusing on things around the focus. So they become dim. My left cheekbone is maybe equal to Cézanne's long left arm. I mean, our eyes try to retouch those distorted things to regular something we know well by experience. Everything seems to concern with the functions or the nature of our eyes. Anyway I was able to concentrate on painting after a long time, in a private space. Good.