The touchpad feels less precise on Trisquel 9 than on Trisquel 8 (to the same user on the same machine).

I have noticed a (slight) difference in the mouse settings: on T8 the acceleration and sensivity settings were only available on the "General" tab while on T9 the two cursors are available in both the "General" and the "Touchpad" tabs. Maybe this is the reason why the same settings in the "General" tab do not feel the same on T8 and on T9. I have not managed yet to find the correct balance.

Is there some work in progress on this configuration tool?