Thanks a lot! I tried the deb package. Installation went well but when running nitrokey-app, some Qt dependencies were missing.

In the meantime, I asked the question on the Nitrokey forum, and the maintainer of the PPA told me that they only provide support for the latest Ubuntu LTS. Probably, they just removed the package from 16.04 PPA without deleting the whole section. They recommended me to use the AppImage instead (same link that you provided on GitHub).

Running the image worked okay so I’ll stick to this option.

Merci pour tout ;)