Hello TROMers,                  April 23/'11

I've noticed strange things happening on my RI before level 3 timebreaking
proper.

- I do RI, and overwhelms pop up.  I was doing it, and I got a picture of
having my legs shackled as in being a slave, with pressure squeezing on the
ankles.  I admired the picture, had a cognition on it's connection to mass
in my lower legs and walking toes pointing out.  I did timebreaking on it
and felt fine on it.
I seem to lately have a lot of overwhelm situations pop up with my RI;  I'm
not consciously searching for this stuff, but it just pops up.  All I was
trying to do is be creative, with making brilliant colours, strange shapes,
machinations, etc. that feels like fun to create all around in a 360 degree
sherical as well as possible.

- A recent email from a friend triggered me to try something ad lib;  I
created a 'terminal' over at the shop building 400 feet or so to my east
(call it 'A').  I created another at the
live-in trailer 100 feet to my south (call it 'B').  I was just a 'kid
playing', so I created a flow from 'B' through my body to 'A', and then
changed the direction.  It was just a mocked up flow of energy of whatever
kind that you want, but kind of mild.  Shortly, I noticed that when I did
'A' through my body to 'B', I got 2 audible bops in my left ear.  Only in
that one direction.  I cycled it, and it happened again, this time with 3
audible bops.   I did it over and over until about 4 bops were heard in my
left ear.  Shortly after, it decreased to 2 bops again, and then
disappeared.   The mind is a strange playtoy of amusement, isn't it ?  I
felt fine afterwards.  I don't know exactly what postulate(s) created this,
but I guess that doesn't matter;  it's all good fun.

Thanks,
Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com
(647) 202-7267
It's been quiet in TROMland lately;  does anyone want to say anything ?