Hi Alberto,

This is really great to hear.  Well done.

Paul

On Feb 12, 2013, at 4:00 AM, trom-requ...@lists.newciv.org wrote:

Hello to every tromers!

Today i have finished Trom my mind is solved. I have achieved the voluntary game condition! Is a very natural state! Very simple! For what I understand is not possible to go in full no game condition because you have to drop the body! I chose not do that at this time I want to participate in clearing the planet as a field Reiki master and have the planet to be clear for every man and human! The paradise on earth is possible now I know! I can go in no game condition in any aspect of my life, but I chose not to do that! The best is let others to play games as they like and help them to go free of compulsion to play, if I go in full no game I go out of the multiversity as a spiritual game player, or joy in to prime creator! I can joy in any moment I want but not for full! I chose to do the job that is there to be done! So may this inspire your work in Trom! Do very much RI (all and every difficulty on Trom comes from lack of RI ON Be, do, have, and applying every type of postulates of the to Know chart positive and negative! Do also much RI By touch things and put postulates together!

This is my experience did the job for me. I did about 500H of Trom! and 200 of Reiki self therapy, and 100 of meditation, I was class IV auditor and level III pc! My life falls all apart during the process! Everything fully, and I myself as a being, got on full total failure, on the ton scale for several times! I stand up pick up my head and go to battle again! I was in the hospital for 1 time, go crazy other one, my mind plaid every game against me at the end is my best friend! For me big help was Reiki training, and at the very end meditation on who am I? (Bock keys to ultimate freedom!)

So here it is it can be done but only for the ones of real courage and good of hard and will!

You are here to make a difference in the small things life is very simple like this change your mind and you see the simple of life and
stop to try to make bad influence on it!

So life just flow in harmony!  So you are!

Best to every one!  If anyone needs help please ask!  I do my best!

All my love to all of you!

To God!