Hi trommer fellows

I just read the book “Busting Loose from the Money Game”. Startling!

The author is Robert Scheinfeld, who made a radical change (for better) in
his life using his technology.

His message can be over-synthetized as follows:

1)      We all are spiritual beings (with infinite power) who chose to have
fun playing games in this life.

2)      All the reality is a creation of us, as spiritual beings, just to
play games.

3)      To have fun it is fundamental to limit or restrict ourselves in the
games.

4)      All the games we play were designed in a way that we cannot win,
but keep playing inside the trap.

5)      The uncomfortable events we have are full of negative energy, which
causes us stress, fear and trauma.

6)      The negative energy of each uncomfortable event can be fully
discharged using a specific technique.

7)      This technique demands us to fully observe the event to fully
understand it before dissipating his energy. It can be done in real time or
remembering the event.

8)      Each time we dissipate the energy of an event, our life enhances a
little more.

9)      After dissipating high doses of the negative energy of our events,
our life will be much better and more limitless.

10)   In this state of fewer restrictions the spirit remains playing in
this life, but with much more pleasure.

11)   If we dissipate all negative energy, we will live only with positive
energy and comfortable events.

Interesting huh?

The author doesn’t say this (but could) if we dissipate all energy
(negative and positive) we will remember that we are powerful spiritual
beings, we will win all the games, and our life in Earth will lose its fun.

In his history the author does not mention TROM or Dennis, but could.

The complete explanation of the model you can grab from the book and worth
it by the metaphors, scientific explanations, techniques and the model
itself.

Happy tromming

Leoncio