 Hi Allesandro

Good to hear form you again.

You have hit on several topics here so let me take them on one at a time.

In the beginning there was only god and nothing else. Now there is a universe
of stuff and billions of beings that we know of.  So when you reach a no games
condition you still have all these other beings and stuff of the universe
carrying on with their games.

Next, you are stating there are two conditions of "no games" and "games" but in
fact there is a range of possibilities from no games to play then work and
finally games.  Play is activity engaged in just for fun with no product or
service as an outcome. work is activity with a product or service outcome.
Both play and work are "no games" activities since they are not played with
goals opposing the goals of others. in other words in play and work i am not
trying to force anything on another or take anything from another.

Next your RI process of taking things out of existence  could end up being the
postulate "to destroy" by taking someone else's stuff out of existence.  I have
not tried it but suspect it would not have a therapeutic outcome.  If you do
that exercise let us know how it works out.

Finally my goal for TROM is to end up in a mostly no games condition with a
state of existing, lacking for nothing and joy filled.  This state i could
continue to be in most of the time without effort or even permanently.

What do you think?

Sincerely
Pete Mclaughlin

Sent from my iPad