Hi Colleen
  On #3 for me 4d would mean being inside the stuffed toy animal seeing all the
stuffing, inside of the fabric etc and adding the time element so seeing it
being assembled at the beginning, seeing its existence with all the getting
played with, dirty, washed and played with again and finally seeing it
disintegrate on some refuse dump.

However, while i started out making things like apple pies all around me
repeatedly I now  simply design stuff I need to make or jobs I need to do.  For
instance, I need to fetch a 13 foot 1000 pound log out of the woods and move it
o my saw mill.  I picture the devices I need to connect to the log, knots I
need to attach to the devices on the log and  where I can anchor the winch I
will use to pull the log out of the woods.

This kind of problem is most interesting to me.  It solves a problem in life
that I need to accomplish in the next day.

For me "360 degrees around me" is not limited to a horizontal plane.  I am at a
point location independent of gravity or the horizon so 360 is spherical.

Sincerely
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad