Thanks, David,

In my opinion The Pilot said a lot of wise words and some idiocies!

So it is certainly worthwhile looking over what he said. In any case looking at the subject from a number of viewpoints is a valuable three-dimensional look (or perhaps 55 dimensional according to how many viewpoints you look at it from ;-) ).

All best wishes,

Antony A Phillips