Hi Paul
 I read Tom Campbell's "My Big TOE" (theory of everything) and found it is
about 800 pages of a theory that this universe can be described as a computer
simulation. I.e. Everything we see is an appearency that manifest like an image
on a tv screen due to the programming (postulates) that say what will appear
and where and what properties it will have.
  I did not find that Tom gave any exercises in how to do anything with this
theory.  There was no way to teleport myself anywhere by just thinking that i
had moved or anything else practical.

When you completed level 5 did you find that all of life consists of beings
playing games?
I find that everything i do and that others i am aware of do is games that they
play to generate the sensations they crave.  People want the sensations they
get from eating, sex, love, acquiring stuff etc.etc.etc.

The biggest games are those played by the owners of the central banks who get
interest from all the trillions of dollars, pounds, rubles, yen and remimbi
they create out of nothing and loan to the governments of every nation in the
world except North Korea.

These guys have figured out how to rob everyone in the world of their work and
creativity and property for doing nothing but managing the accounts.

What a game!

TROM starts by teaching us how to postulate with Repair of Importance which in
turn puts us in control of where we put our attention (off the mind and on to
what we are creating) and goes on to clean up the mind with timebreaking but
then goes further to teach us how to recognize the games others are trying to
get us to play either as perpetrators while they play the victim or as victims
of their games.

By using the understanding of games and how they work we can put out a pan
determined postulate to get the other guy to play nice or go away and leave us
alone, we can decide not the play and just go do something else, we can end the
game by letting them "win".

We can become game masters and work to create a community where everyone wins
or assume a no games state and just do RI for a while.

Looks to me like there is a lot to do with TROM after completing level 5.

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad