Hi Karalee
 Your quote from the Tao Te Ching "Complicated minds require drastic measures"
sounds to me like a warning that complicated minds may "want" drastic solutions
but would get better results from gentle solutions.

Lester Levenson was a great inspiration to me. I have a copy of his "Keys to
Ultimate Freedom" which is out of print now.

It is a failing of TROM that there is no co-audit built into the system as set
up and no reward for disseminating the study. TROM is best sold to people who
want a do it yourself approach and should be marketed this way, but how to
advertise effectively?

Working at TROM in the slow persistent method that i am using i do a lot of
study of the games people play, even watching Game of Thrones to see that To Be
Known games of people vying to be king of the world.
I have read recently The Dictator's Handbook by Bueno De Mesquita which is
excellent on the games of politicians, dictators, and business executives or
anyone else trying to get power over others to take their wealth.  This is a
classic To Be Known game.

I am now reading "Game Theory 101, Bargaining" by William Spaniel. This is a
book on how to negotiate and get what you want.  This would be developing skill
at effecting the To Be Known game by convincing others to give me what i want.

These studies focus my attention on my conflicts with others so i can do
"releasing" on them as Lester put it or timebreaking as Dennis would say.

All of this shows me i have a long way to go.

To leave this universe or to not leave this universe is the question? A feature
of the physical universe is that much of what is around us if the creation of
others or of automatic processes so it persists even if we do nothing. This
frees up my attention to working on just what i want to change.
If i go to another universe i will spend time learning how to get along there
and will still have to deal with others who may or may not be friendly.
Obviously at my level of skill leaving is not attractive. Maybe next lifetime.

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad