Ant, thank you for extending the download period because my partner tried
to download and must have missed the first window.

There is a very interesting movie called, "Revolver" starring Jason
Statham, and it details the drastic but apparently effective measures taken
to wake him up to the facts of his mind, which he finally did, and the
elevator scene is precious.

Personally, I've taken forceful measures, forcing myself - a decision born
out of necessity level - to keep my discipline in regarding my daily
sessions and doing them by the book. It's being surprisingly rewarding so
now I don't really mind what initially seemed like stern discipline and the
stop on all other projects until I finish with Level Four. I took atypical
extreme measures (it felt that way to me at the time), overriding my mind's
desires for a certain accustomed lifestyle, and in my current case
condition I would not dare do that to someone else: I don't think it wise
to even hint at force to motivator hungry egoic minds and people
desperately defending the last leg of their only remaining game. As you
say, masterful/artful use of scales and gradients belay the need for anyone
to consider they are being forced into something.

However, in the TROM scale of goals, "To Control" is a valid life goal-set,
which would degrade into something like "to dominate".

karalee