Blainer wrote:
> The Bible in its present form is exactly as God wanted it?
> Do you therefore believe free will operates on those who
> have nothing to do with the bible, but not with those who
> have control of the Bible?   I know a man who used to
> throw the bible up in the air and shoot it with a large
> caliber revolver.  If he could do that without God stopping
> him, it seems to me anyone could do anything with it,
> including change it, and God would not interfere.

This man's "free will" to shoot the Bible full of holes did not stop the
Bible from being distributed to others without bullet holes.  Men are free
to show disrespect for the Bible, and to work to eradicate the Bible, or
even change it.  Nevertheless, God also is free to work to preserve his
Word.  Do you really think that the free will of men is more powerful than
the free will of God?  If God has determined to preserve Scripture, who is
man to withstand that?  How foolish it is for you to suggest that this man
shooting the Bible with his gun is evidence that God did not preserve the
Scriptures.  Judge righteous judgment.

Jesus said:

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come
to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH
PASS, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS FROM THE LAW, till all be
fulfilled."  (Mat 5:17-18)

"If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and THE SCRIPTURE
CANNOT BE BROKEN..."  (John 10:35)

Jesus also spoke of how the Scriptures needed to be fulfilled (Mat. 26:54,
Mark 14:49).

It is clear to me that your attitude toward the Scriptures differs
significantly from the attitude that Jesus expressed toward the Scriptures.
You and Jesus do not speak the same way.