Glenn wrote:
> The verses you are using you are misusing.

No, I am not misusing them.  Read the whole epistle of 1 John and believe
it.

Glenn wrote:
> No one is perfect as Jesus was perfect.

Let's look at the first verse that I quoted:

"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is
righteous, even as he is righteous." (1 John 3:7)

This passage means that when we do righteousness, we are as righteous as
Jesus.  You teach that men are not as righteous as Jesus.  That teaching
contradicts the Bible.

If our righteousness comes from Jesus Christ, then it is obvious that we are
just as righteous as Jesus when we are justified by faith in him.  That is
what the next verse says.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; YET NOT I, BUT CHRIST
LIVETH IN ME: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith
of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."  (Gal. 2:20)

If I no longer live, but Christ lives in me, then the righteous deeds that I
do are not my works, but rather the works of Christ.  If the life I live is
now the life of Christ, then I am as perfect and as righteous as Jesus
Christ.  This is what imputed righteousness means.

The next verse that I quoted was:

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also
so to walk, even as he walked." (1 John 2:6)

You try and teach that our walk can never compare to Jesus Christ, but this
passage is clear yet again that we ought to walk just like Jesus.

What verses in the Bible do you use to support your teaching that nobody is
perfect like Jesus is perfect?