Joe Smith and the Lord are not the same.  Joe Smith had sex with children and other men's wives.  In all honesty, it seems you get God, Jesus and Satan mixed up.

DavidM explained the meeting with the Trinity.  I along with millions of Christians believe Godhead and Trinity are one in the same.  That is how I use it.  I don't need the Mormon spider web.  YOU IGNORE HISTORY ABOUT JOE SMITH TAKING OTHER'S MEN'S WIVES AND YOU TWIST HISTORY ABOUT THE TRINITY.
    NO MORE COMMENT UNTIL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE TRINITY.

Please refer to my definition of hypocrite.  Where does all this Mormon revelation come from?  Not from the Bible.

DAVEH:  Sure Glenn......I'll answer you.  "Mormon revelation come from" the Lord.
AGAIN, I get questions and not answers.

DAVEH:  Nonsense.......you are just ignoring the answers I've given.  BTW......I'm still interested in hearing your thoughts on "Trinity" relative to the (non-LDS) material I posted that proves it was a later contrivance by men rather than a Biblical term.  But, if you refuse to respond......I understand your motives.