[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 10/30/2002 12:44:16 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That is the difference between Mormons and Christians.  Without the cross there would be no resurrection.  Laura

DAVEH:  Hmmmmmm......would you say that without Judas there would be no resurrection?  Is it the cross that brought the resurrection any more than Judas was responsible for the resurrection?  Would you be comfortable wearing a little figure of Judas on a necklace, or have an image of Judas gracing your edifice?......just something to ponder.
--

Judas didn't sacrifice his life for me.
DAVEH:  Neither did the cross.