Hey, how did you get me in on this?  LOL I'm building the wall and don't have time to come down.  The guy can speak or not speak.  So far he has chosen not to speak.  This is not the same thing as Jesus telling simple parables or 1 Cor. 2:7 or 2:13-15.  Remember Sanballet.

PS.  I didn't say remember the Sunbelt, but I did say remember Sanballet.

Okay, Marlin, I am also a bit INTENSE at times; especially when
defending people or principles I love. (But I'm not as bad at Glenn!!!)
:-)  You sound like a person who has a lot to offer TruthTalk; so don't
let us wild women scare you off.

Izzy