David Miller wrote:
>> To the evil, all things are evil,
>> and to the pure, all things are
>> pure.  --David Miller

Marlin wrote:
> What are you quoting?

Brother, I was speaking from my heart, not quoting, but it goes right along
with the following passage:

"... Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not
giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the
truth. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and
unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
(Titus 1:13-15)

I love you and say in all sincerity, you are in great deception.  You
suggest celebrating the day of death instead of the day of birth?  Dear
brother, birthday celebrations are a celebration of life which comes from
God.  God is the source of life and responsible for us coming into the
world.  Satan and sin are responsible for death.  Why would you want to
celebrate that?  Let us mourn the day of death, for it is a departure from
all that God had ordained in the beginning.  Passover is NOT a celebration
of death.  Passover is a celebration of death passing OVER those appointed
to death.  Passover is a celebration of life that comes through faith in
Jesus Christ, a celebration of escape from death.  If you celebrate at all
at the time of death, let it be a celebration of the coming resurrection
which brings life.

I've been fasting a week now and had a revelation yesterday which I might
call, "The Eighth Day Sabbath."  I don't know if I will have time to write
it down and bring forth the Scriptures which show it, but basically it was a
revealing that Christ ushered in a Sabbath based upon faith and the Spirit
that supplanted the Sabbaths of the covenant of Moses.  Whereas the covenant
of Moses had a Seventh Day Sabbath, the covenant of Christ brings forth an
Eighth Day Sabbath.  The way in which it supplants the covenant of Moses is
that its establishment historically causes cultures who worship Christ to
shift their workdays so that the first workday is Monday.  Cultures which
are syncretic and merge Judaism with Christianity end up with a 5 day
workday rather than a 6 day workday as the commandment of Moses speaks
about.  Those within this culture which work six days give precedence to
Christ's Sabbath, so that their 6 day work week begins on Monday and ends on
Saturday.  So counting forward from their first workday, they rest the
seventh day, but it is the eighth day if counted according to the first day
of the calendar method of counting.  This view is concealed in the Hebrew
Scriptures through many of the ceremonial laws, concerning circumcision, the
first fruits, and especially the feast of tabernacles, wherein it is said,
"the First Day is a Sabbath and the Eighth Day is a Sabbath."  Look closely
also at the words of the prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 43:27.  Many more things
involved with this revelation, including history and many Scriptures, but
that must suffice for now.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA