Everyone, set your disks free of old TT messages, for they all are archived at www.mail-archive.com. It even includes a search engine that lets you pull back messages out by keyword. After you go to this page enter "truthtalk" in the box and click "Find List". Voila. Everything nyone ever posted to TT!

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Do I have to observe Saturday worship in order to be right wi...
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:35:53 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 6:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Do I have to observe Saturday worship in order to
be right wi...

1. I don't take TT seriously enough to save anything said on it. I use it
for a little entertainment. However, I stand by what I said about Marlin.
I will not give Marlin enough of my time to prove anything he said. Believe
or not believe what I said, I don't care. Facts are facts.

Translation: Glenn is smart enough not to save anything that would
incriminate him. :-) However, I DO save every post on TT, and can verify
that Marlin NEVER took sides with Hitler, or anything of the sort. I will be
glad to forward the entire (ridiculous) conversation if you so request on
your own email. However, it has proven very embarrassing to Glenn once
already, and I am not eager to embarrass him again publicly. Izzy

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org