Interesting method of worship.  Where do you send your tithe and do you support mission programs?  Laura
Yes, I am involved in a home church! But I don't think I have ever
experienced a "typical house church meeting" if you know what I mean!  But
what IS typical is that we never have a preplanned "agenda". order of
service, appointed speakers etc People's needs vary, what God has been
teaching individuals or the group varies, so we seek to be open to what the
Lord may do in our gatherings. Sometimes we have sung for our entire time
together, sometimes we have prayed the entire time! But usually there is a
variety of singing, sharing, praying, reading and discussing of scriptures.
And we usually eat a meal together and remember the Lord as we do so. Even
the timing of that is not "set in stone"! Sometimes we eat at the end of our
time, at other times we eat at the very beginning! But above all, we desire
to allow the Lord to have His way and to be sensitive to minister to needs
as they arise.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce