Bruce, Just wondering....does one have to pay taxes while imprisoned for tax
evasion? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Woodford
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 11:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] A Good Read/Taxes

Hi David,

You wrote:"In regard to defining "person," our U.S. Code provides the
following definition:

U.S. Code, Title 26, Subtitle F, Chapter 79, Section 7701
(30) United States person
The term ''United States person'' means -
(A) a citizen or resident of the United States,
(B) a domestic partnership,
(C) a domestic corporation,
(D) any estate (other than a foreign estate, within the meaning of
paragraph (31)), and
(E) any trust if -
(i) a court within the United States is able to exercise primary supervision

over the administration of the trust, and
(ii) one or more United States persons have the authority to control all
substantial decisions of the trust.

I am a citizen and resident of the United States, so I fall under this
definition."

Yes, David, you are, and for you (as a "citizen" and "resident" not to pay
income tax would be to be guilty of tax evasion.  But I am NOT a citizen or
a resident of CANADA, although I was born and live within the geographical
landmass called Canada.  You see both "citizens" and "residents" are legal
persons created by government starting with birth registrations. Legal
persons are "THINGS to which the law gives a legal or fictional existence or

personality, with capacity for rights or duties."

As a man, you are RECOGNIZED  by God-given features of your spirit, soul and

body and you may be INTRODUCED to others who do not know you by men or women

who do.  But as a legal person "citizen" or "resident", you cannot be
introduced. (You do not introduce THINGS!)  Things must be IDENTIFIED. So
whenever someone wants to IDENTIFY  you as a "citizen" or "resident", an
introduction by a family member or friend will not do! Nor will the
God-given features of your spirit, soul and body suffice. Things must be
identified by features given them by their "creator". The features given to
legal persons by government are a legal name, a legal number and a legal
document. Such documents are necessary to IDENTIFY "citizens" and
"residents".

When I had written:"In Canadian legislation, when real flesh and blood
people are referred to, such terms as "man", "woman", "one", "everyone" etc
are used.  But when corporations, legal persons, companies, trusts,
organizations are refferred to, the terms "person" or "persons" are
used!".....

You responded:"...Listen to yourself, Bruce.  Are you really trying to argue

that you are not a person?  Don't you think something is wrong that you
build such an argument, that you are not a person, in order to avoid paying
taxes?"

Dear David, In normal conversation, I do not mind the use of the word
"person" because most people use the word and mean a man, woman, boy or girl

who has been created by God. But when governments and lawyers use the term,
they mean something totally different!  The trouble with "legalese" is that
legal language is designed to deceive and confuse the ordinary man on the
street in order to bring him into bondage.  That is why the Income Tax Act
(Canada) and your U.S. Tax Code are unintelligible to most people!  They
(and most other legislation) were not written to be understood by the man on

the street, they were written primarily to deceive him and bring him into
bondage and under the regulation of those who hate the Creator and desire to

be "creators" themselves who can then regulate and enslave their "creatures"

(otherwise known as "citizens", residents" etc).

There are many people who have been born and who live in the geographical
territory called the United States of America who are NOT U.S. "citizens" ,
who are not U.S. residents and therefore are not "United States persons"!
Some examples:
-ambassadors and foreign diplomats and their families,
-Amish and Mennonite people who refuse government birth registrations, or
the use of any government "I.D."
-Children of ordinary folks which are born at home and whose parents do not
register their births with government.
-People who formerly used government I.D., but have learned how deceptive
such 'I.D." really is and have revoked and renounced the use of all such
I.D.

You wrote:"The IRS has published a document titled, "The Truth About
Frivolous Tax Arguments."  It covers the "voluntary tax" argument as well as

other schemes, and it documents case law and court rulings concerning it.
Perhaps you should read it and offer a response for us."

I read the section on "voluntary tax arguments". It is very similar to
publications of the CCRA here in Canada. David, did you notice that this
documents deals with legal persons designated as "taxpayers"?
In the Code to which it refers (dealing with Income Tax) "taxpayers" are
payers of income tax.

One  who is quite happy to be a legal person (deriving their legal or
fictional existence and personailty FROM THE LAW), uses legal I.D. and
claims that the person IDENTIFIED on such documents is actually
himself/herself,  does not have any power (as a legal person) to think,
reason, or question, nor do they have the power of volition! The creators of

legal persons did not give such powers to their legal person "creatures".
Not being able to distinguish between things which differ  and are mutually
exclusive (i.e. things which are voluntary and things which are mandatory)
they are quite happy with all that their "creators" write on the subject!
The IRS does not even attempt to explain the difference between "voluntary"
and "mandatory"!

But the fact remains that men and women created by God have no obligation to

register themselves as "United States persons", "citizens", "residents",
"Income taxpayers" or to be registered among the "Socially Insecure" who
need "Social Security".  But such men and women may voluntarily choose to
register themselves as such legal persons. As long as they retain their
legal person status, and claim "benefits" provioded exlusively for legal
persons, they may NOT volunteer to be immune to the obligations and
regulations of legal persons!

Another illustration of this principle is found in the military. Every man
or woman who joins the military becomes a legal person. Joining the military

is totally voluntary. But once one is enlisted or commissioned, it is no
longer voluntary! Their life is totally regulated by others and if they go
AWOL they will be court-martialled!!

In none of the cases cited in the IRS material, were there enough details
given to be able to evaluate each situation!  But I would guess that the
vast majority, if not 100% of those who lost their fight in court and were
charged and fined, were people who RETAINED LEGAL PERSON IDENTITY, CLAIMED
LEGAL PERSON BENEFITS, BUT YET REFUSED TO BEAR LEGAL PERSON
RESPONSIBILITIES!!!  Such people are rightfully charged with fraudulent
dealings and OUGHT to be punished!

Such a person is like a young fellow who voluntarily enlists in the army
because he'll get a free education and get paid while he's in school, but
refuses to obey his commanding officers!  He is going to find out in a hurry

that obedience to commanding offIcers is NOT VOLUNTARY for a one in the
army!!!

But another student, who purposes to work and pay for his own education and
volunteers NOT to join the army, finds that he is under no obligation
whatsoever to be constrained by army regulations!

In similar discussions, many have claimed that Paul used his Roman
"citizenship" (Acts 22). But such is a totally false assumption!  Paul
declared that his "citizenship" (literally "politics) was in heaven.
(Phil.3:20)

When Paul claimed to be a "Roman", it was not CITIZENSHIP he was claiming,
but nationality!  When questioned about it, he was not asked to provide
I.D.!  He was not required to produce legal documents to support his claim!
He was asked to simply state the facts and his own word was believed! So it
was NOT  a matter of citizenship, but simply of birth and nationality of
which he spoke.

In like manner, I am NOT a Canadian "citizen", "resident" or "Income Tax
payer". I AM  a Canadian national, having been born in Canada. But my
citizenship is in heaven.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce