Bruce wrote:
> Judy, if you were to renounce your SSN and benefits
> and also your status as an Income Tax payer, there
> is not a law of the United States government that
> you would be disobeying!  Both are voluntary actions,
> so choosing not to volunteer is not disobedience!
> It is simply exercising your right to choose!

That's not true, Bruce.  She would be violating Title 26, Chapter 61,
Section 6012 of the United States Code.  Read it for yourself at:

The idea that Income Tax in the United States is voluntary is bogus.  I
grant you that we are headed deep into the mark of the beast territory
with this, but let's not claim that it will be legal for people to
refuse the mark of the beast when that time comes.

It sounds to me like your income level is low (or has your situation
changed?).  If you are at a low income level, the powers that be are not
likely to pursue you because they would be much wiser to pursue others
who act like you but are earning much more.  You cannot assume that your
getting away with not paying income taxes means that income taxes are
voluntary.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.