Dean, You wrote:"Bro. Aren't we grafted into that vine? Romans 11:17
..and thou, being a wild olive tree,wert graffed in among them,and with them partakerst of the root... (KJV)
In short I am a Child of Isaac as are you.

Brother, are you not mixing your metaphors? A vine is NOT an olive tree!

The Romans 11 does NOT teach that the olive tree is Israel, but rather "the election". See verses 5,7 and 28.

As Gentiles who believe in Christ, we are grafted in to the election but not into Israel.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org