I haven't been able to follow this closely or ponder what all of you have contributed
so please noone take offense. Isn't it true that ignorance is also a form of knowledge?

Paul told the Galatians who had gone back to the ritual of keeping the law
that they had been bewitched, so what is new under the sun?  Jesus said there
is just one way to the Father and that way is through Him. If there is another
way by the law of Moses He would have mentioned it.  The law is holy but was
given as a schoolmaster to bring one to Christ and in Him we find everything
pertaining to life and godliness.

The sabbath issue is addressed in Hebrews 4:9-11. We are to strive to enter into
this rest - it does not refer to attending a public meeting place on a Saturday or
a Sunday. The first principle of life in Christ is to repent from dead works so that
we may serve the living God.

Grace and Peace,
Judy