DAVEH:  FTR.......I think G has been hallucinating again.....    <VBG>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:20:57 -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 (So far, in DaveHs case, ftr, the underware are not magical:)

G ~ P 235

..which is to say:

1) but DaveH didn't deny the demonic influence upon Mormons steppin' one leg at a time into certain undies for religious reasons; also, 2) that he simultaneously acknowledges (non-literal) symbolism present in the Mormon underware worn

I.e. Re/Read DaveHs post/s in this thread to see exactly where/how he arbitrarily attributes symbolic 'power' to (wearing) certain underware; also, how he raises, unwittingly, I suspect, the issue of 'demonic Mormon underware'

ftr, point 3 today could be that, in general this thread indicates that Mormons like DaveH, Blaine admittedly now, comprehend the 'power' of *selected* religious symbolism...

..e.g., they comprehend in a contradictory way or insist that Baptism is literal--denying it's 'imagery' or symbolic qualities..why?

..perhaps, Vince, anyone interested: One may inquire, further, then, with respect to 'graven images or imagery', what Moses' writing actually condemns (..not limited merely to 'condemnation' as prerequisite to 'destruction' of 'idols')

--
Dave Hansen