Kevin Deegan wrote:
When Jesus comes back in the future

Act 3:20-21 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

DAVEH:  I've understood this to be that Jesus won't return (for the second time) prior that restitution.   IOW, the restitution must come first.  Do you agree?

    And, may I assume (it seems such from your above comment) you do not believe the restitution has yet taken place?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:
And Mormons are proof of that falling away!

There was NO TOTAL APOSTACY that needed a RESTORATION
DAVEH:  I would have thought the Protestants would be happy to suggest the RCC or the Dark Ages represented a time of  apostasy and falling away.  Couldn't Protestants then claim the Reformation movement to be a part of the prophecy of a restitution of all things as spoken by the Bible?  If  the Protestants don't lay claim to such a restoration, then when do they think it will happen, Kevin?
thru a a money digging OCCULTIST, who could not stay away from other mens wives.

--
Dave Hansen