OK I see you change God's word to suit your theology

I did not know you were also a Greek authority, what translating commitees have you been part of?

The question is what scripture did Abraham & Pharaoh have?

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> We now know ... that the scriptures did
> exist before Mount Sinai.

No, we do not know that Kevin. You offered some passages suggesting
that they indicate Scriptures speaking to Pharaoh and to Abraham. I
don't see it that way. I don't know how to discuss it with you, because
if you are KJV only, then I suppose my going to the Greek and
translating it for you won't help.

I read these passages the same way I might say that your post speaks to
Abraham having Scripture. That does not mean that your post was read by
Abraham. It is just an idiomatic way of saying that you presented a
certain case concerning Abraham.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?