Blaine:  This has nothing to do with my Mormon upbringing, but I beg to differ with your statement,

 "  Astrology is not science. They make observations, but they have no
> theories to explain the universe or any part of it. Their ideas cannot be
> tested.

Anyone familiar  with the subject of astrology will tell you much research has already been done.  For instance, the Rosecrucians did elaborate research on the relationship between astrological sign of birth (sun sign) and longevity.  This is definitely testable, and in fact the results were rather astounding--women born in the sign Gemini consistently tended to outlive women born in any other sign, and the same with men born under the sign Taurus, with Gemini men coming in a close second.  For both men and women, Sagitarrius was the shortest lived sign.

I believe I could also show that certain signs favor certain others in choosing marriage partners--or friends.  This would be a simple test, and not hard to design an experiment using all of the known statisical methods familiar to scientists.

Your comments actually show your almost total ignorance of the subject of Astrology--I could say much more, but will suffice for now.