His recurring question was "did you see what I did there"? This was when he took something and turned it on its head thus making  convoluted that which was essentially clear prior to his doing his "thing". Not only did I see what you did there, Judy, but anyone capable of reading also saw. Comic relief, even when unintended (or whas it?) can be pleasant can it not?? Thanks for the smile. Lance
Sent: March 27, 2004 11:53
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:MEANING

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
When your meaning is not apprehended no genuine communication takes
place. Citing scripture even when both persons are Christians, is no
guarantee of a "meaningful" exchange of truth.

jt: Wouldn't you say it makes more sense for us to gather around God's Word
than the thoughts of these university professors and theologians? Especially
since there is just ONE mediator between God and man.

Neither need be described as dumb, intractible, malicious etc.
Examples of this abound on TT. Lance