In a message dated 5/5/2004 10:05:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jim, yes, I saw that. I am trying not to become the TT gestapo, believing
that adulsts either will not make such comments, or will be able to resolve
these issues themselves, but you are very challenging in that regard. I have
let you slide with more ad-hominem talk than JS has ever said on this forum.
You say you want to follow the rules of no ad hominem, but you just can't
contain yourself long enough to prove it to us. If someone makes a small
barb, and I don;t jump on it, turn the other cheek. Walk away from it. Be
the bigger man.  But at any rate, stop the ad hominem comments and
statements, and keep your personal opinions of others to yourself.

Perry the Moderator

PERRY,
              GREAT.  NEXT TIME, BE CAUTIOUS OF DAVID MILLER'S BEARING -GIFTS.  YOU HAVE BEEN BEQUEATHED A DIFFICULT TASK.  I HAVE A PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT YOUR EXECUTION OF THESE MIGHTY DUTIES, BUT I WILL HOLD IT IN, PER YOUR DIRECTION, THOUGH IT MIGHT ADD LEVITY TO A THESE DREARY LIVES HEREON.
             ---ELSMANSTEIN
P.S.
            I WILL NO LONGER CALL THAT ONE GUY "BUTTERBALL", THOUGH I WILL ASSERT THAT HE DIDN'T FIGHT HIS WAY TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN , JUST TO BECOME A VEGAN.   YOU LIKE THAT ONE?  HERE'S ANOTHER:
             J0HN AND I SHARE THE CHALLENGE OF MIDDLE-AGE:
               THAT IS WHEN YOUR NARROW-WAIST AND BROAD-MIND EXCHANGE PLACES!!!