In a message dated 6/15/2004 9:48:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just for the record.  I was at a concert to support Compassion International and Amy Grant was one of the singers - (I mainly went to hear Mercy Me)  She gave quite a testimony and spoke about her sin and restoration.  Laura

Doesn't move me.   The plan for most in her situation is to go ahead and commit the deed, then repent after she /he has destroyed whatever is in her/his way, collected and possessed the benefit, and in general made a mockery of the Lordship of Christ.

John