Lance Muir wrote:
Terry:Thanks, at least. for reading the post. As to your 'eschatology' well,  folks bin sayin that since the NT. You, David and Izzie should give it a read. One needs somewhat more than 'sandwich board theology' (i.e. The End is Near).
Now how did I know you were going to respond like that?  No one knows the day, but one thing certain.  It is a lot nearer now than when Paul talked about it.  ' course there will always be those that believe it just could not happen to them.  This message is for someone else.  Too old hat for sophisticated thinkers.
Study the Word my friend.  It is all coming together.  ( according to my biased and warped perspective).
Terry