From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christians' authority over nature

In a message dated 8/16/2004 12:56:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John, What? Do I sound like a far-out Pentecostal miracle behind every tree sort of person? It seems only reasonable to pray about the weather and expect results (yes, Praise God, we did get some results in Florida).  So what’s with your dissertation below? Run of the mill weather prayers are far from raising the dead. Are they too “miraculous” for you?  Izzy

nothing wrong with weather prayers, good Sister.   But, no one did it in the biblical record.   And I have noticed no pattern activity on the part of God in relationship to prayers  of climatic deliverance.

John