Hey,

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. God is so good. We had wind howling and rain
beating on our little camper all night as well as acorns dropping on the roof from the
trees all around but when we woke up this morning the storm had abated; still a lot of
rain but that is supposed to stop this afternoon.  We had one tornado in the county
but we learned of it after the fact.  He was truly in the fire with us.

God Bless You all, you are much appreciated,

judyt