My point is the difference between the "could" [the inability] and the "would" [the unwillingness].
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Monday, 20 September, 2004 16.11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Eye of the Storm

jt said: Even Jesus Himself could do no mighty works in his hometown because of their unbelief.

slade says: A little limiting but that's ok. You don't believe in the Deity of Messiah Yeshua, do you? (I.e., Do you believe Jesus is God)?

Since Judy's statement comes from the Bible, which is true, and since Jesus is God, isn't it possible that God limits Himself?  eg:  He only gives grace to the humble.
Terry