From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Who to Vote for, and WHY?

In a message dated 9/22/2004 5:50:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It would take either a blithering idiot or the world's most gullible person to believe that this man could be a good senator, let alone a good president.  Al Sharpton looks good compared to Kerry.

Terry

On man !  Listen to me, Jonathan  --  "breathe in  ---  breathe out   --- breathe in   ---  breathe out   .................................................................."

John

---