It's only been very recently that I've even been interested in the voting scheme. I did not vote last election because I thought Gore would win anyhow and I felt it wasn't worth. I believe I wrote in my own candidate...Mickey Mouse. I did vote Bush Sr. against Clinton before that. I was not aware of a Constitutional Party until a few weeks ago. I want to see change in how things are run because I think we're on a rather wide path as a nation. I'm in the court rooms regularly and working with people all across the US on their cases. It makes me sick the things I've seen and heard in court houses as well as read in court transcripts. I'm not on here very often because I'm usually pretty packed with things to do...especially with our family. Today, I was on the alternative political sites and decided to pose the questions I had to other Believers. I've also asked several of my colleagues today how they vote. One is a pastor/speaker and he's at the same place I am...undecided, but heavily leaning towards CP. The other is an attorney (a Believer) I work with and he is voting CP.This surprised me. Generally, I don't discuss politics with others because I know how "heated" conversations can get when people are passionate about a subject. I'm in the trenches bringing family rights issues to the forefront. I'm now realizing how we have to be political minded because we must change legislation in order to preserve our rights that we already have. If I am fighting these issues, but voting irrationally, I'm putting my family and my clients families at risk and we will never see change. We have to stop sitting idly by doing nothing and we have to come together to make CHANGE happen. We need to cooperate them into submission...to God.

K ay

Kay, I’m so happy to hear that you are finally realizing how important your vote is to the future of our children and all of society.  If you had known how close the election was going to be last time in Florida, would you have voted for Bush then?  Do you realize it may be exactly that close again this year?  And do you realize that a vote for whoever the CP candidate is might as well be a vote for Mickey Mouse for all the good it will do?  Izzy