In a message dated 1/4/2005 1:37:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You look to your own sense of logic and draw a reasoned conclusion that the "image"
has something to do with declaration of how we are as an actual being.  I  use my sense
of logic and draw a reasoned conclusion that "image" has something to do with essense.
Careful there John, your getting very close to being accused of thinking Hebraically!!! I for one like it!

Cool.   We all have something to learn from others.   Glad you're here.

JD