Dave Hansen wrote:

Terry Clifton wrote:
The only certainty I see is that He became the Father of Jesus when His Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.
DAVEH:  Did you use impregnated as you intended, Terry?  Do Protestants believe Mary was actually impregnated, or do they consider the conception of Jesus to be supernatural?
I do not know what Protestants believe, Dave.  I believe that the Holy Spirit (God) impregnated Mary.  This had to be done supernaturally, as she remained a virgin.  Jesus wasn't stuffed in there full size.  He grew in her womb, from an implanted seed.
Terry

--
Dave Hansen