DAVEH:  I'm not sure why I'm defending Kevin on this, John....but he was trying to denigrate Mormonism by taking LDS comments out of context.  So the logic of what he said makes sense, even though it is hard for a non-Mormon to follow.  What you said below about Christians Baptists really doesn't relate.