Dave,

Have we established that unless I join the LDS Church
I can not be saved?
Or am I taking these quotes out of context?

I do not:
exclude by definition
exclude by creed
ad nauseam

For more of this Nauseam read Stephen Robinson's book

http://www.mazeministry.com/mormonism/newsletters_articles/aremormonschristians.htm
> [...]
> > belongeth to that great church, which is the
> mother of abominations;
> > and she is the whore of all the earth." (1 Nephi
> 14:10, see also 13:6,
> > 14:3, 9; Alma 5:39)
> >
> > WHICH ONE ARE YOU? IN CASE YOU ARE NOT SURE WHO
> THE CHURCH OF THE
> > DEVIL IS:
> > "What is the church of the devil in our day, and
> what is the seat of
> > her power?...It is all the systems, both Christian
> and non-Christian,
> > that  perverted the pure and perfect gospel....It
> is communism, it is
> > Islam; it is Buddhism; it is modern Christianity
> in all its parts. It
> > is Germany under Hitler, Russia under Stalin, and
> Italy under
> > Mussolini" (Apostle Bruce R. McConkie Millennial
> Messiah, pp. 54-55).
> >
> > "This is not just another Church. This is not just
> one of a family of
> > Christian churches. This is the Church and kingdom
> of God, the only
> > true Church upon the face of the earth..."
> (Teachings of Ezra Taft
> > Benson, p.164-165).
> >
> > "the only true and living church upon the face of
> the whole earth"
> > (D&C 1:30)
> >
> > "Each of us has to face the matter--either the
> Church is true, or it
> > is a fraud. There is no middle ground. It is the
> Church and kingdom of
> > God, or it is nothing."  (President Gordon B.
> Hinckley. "Loyalty,"
> > April Conference, 2003. )
> >
> > This Church is the only true and living church
> upon the face of the
> > whole earth .... there is no salvation outside the
> Church of Jesus
> > Christ of Latter-day Saints. (Bruce McConkie,
> Mormon Doctrine, Page 670)
> >
> > "I asked the Personages [God the Father and God
> the Son] who stood
> > above me in the light, which of all the sects was
> right (for at this
> > time it had never entered into my heart that all
> were wrong)--and
> > which I should join. I was answered that I must
> join none of them, for
> > they were all wrong; and the Personage who
> addressed me said that all
> > their creeds were an abomination in his sight;
> that those professors
> > were all corrupt;..." (Joseph Smith - History
> > 1:18-19, "The Testimony of the Prophet Joseph
> Smith", p. 3) also a
> > pamphlet in use by LDS missionaries
> >
> > "the only organization authorized by the Almighty
> to preach his gospel
> > and administer the ordinances of salvation, the
> only Church which has
> > power to save" (Mormon Doctrine; 1977 ed, p. 136).
> >
> > "We cannot accept that any other church can lead
> its members to
> > salvation."  (The Masters Church, Course A, Mormon
> Sunday school text.)
> >
> > Have we established that unless I join the LDS

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com