Matthew 10:41
   41"He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Powers
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:42 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2

Wrong Terry,

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mormans for many, many years. Also a

few Jehovah's Witnesses! In fact my wifes sister in law has called me Satan

incarnate!

Now, I don't know Kevin, but his response just shows again why I do not care

for street preachers of any denomination or religion!

Jeff

Life makes warriors of us all.

To emerge the victors, we must arm

ourselves with the most potent of weapons.

That weapon is prayer.

--Rebbe Nachman of Breslov