-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Tuesday, 11 January, 2005 14.19
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2

Kay wrote:
> Geez, we went from dangerous to
> eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil....Better watch it, Johnny-Boy....
> we just may eat Pentecostals for snacks! :)

I hope you did not perceive me to be calling Messianics dangerous.  My
position is that the Messianic movement is of God, but there are some within
it that are dangerous.  There are many more dangerous individuals within
Roman Catholicism, Church of Christ, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, etc.
I am not aware of any pure Christian sect.