In a message dated 1/12/2005 4:57:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: I don't know about "fun" Slade.  It's serious business to student's of God's Word as it was to the astrologers or whoever they were who travelled so far to see the child Jesus; also to Simeon and Anna.  Do you see Isa 9:6,7 as something other than "future" Slade?  Should "shall and wil"l be interpreted as present or past tense?